Monitor real mobile performance to optimise mobile experience
Synthetic monitoring for iPhone and Android The majority of UK online traffic is now driven by mobile and mobile consumers have high performance expectations. To understand and optimise mobile experience you need to measure mobile performance 24/7 with real mobile browsers running on genuine mobile software. Simply emulating mobile browsers won't deliver the realistic data that's necessary to identify the issues impacting your mobile visitors.
With an accurate picture of how your site feels for mobile users, you can identify, prioritise and improve the performance of mobile journeys and also measure the impact of infrastructure or app changes on journey delivery times.
Genuine visibility of website performance on real mobile platforms
Take control of mobile experience with a realistic, intelligent approach to mobile performance monitoring from the customer’s perspective.
- Measure genuine mobile experience via real Android & iOS browsers running on genuine mobile software
- Monitor realistic journeys making dynamic choices from page content as real users do
- Emulate 3G, 4G and wifi network connection speeds for an authentic snapshot of your site’s mobile performance
- Enable speedy resolution of performance issues
- Deliver a smooth, synergous browsing experience
- Build conversions and turn customers into brand advocates
- Increase conversions!
Identify every issue impacting customer experience with realistic data
SciVisum delivers realistic metrics because it operates the same way your customers do, enabling you to base decisions on the most accurate and comprehensive data and ensuring you won’t miss any issues impacting mobile performance.
- Make decisions based on the most realistic data with synthetic monitoring performed on real mobile browser software.
- Don’t miss out on a single issue impacting your customers with monitoring that makes dynamic choices from page content, covering more of your site and finding more errors.
Save time and resource with an extension to your technical team
SciVisum’s high-touch monitoring service makes it possible to manage the complexities of delivering a website across multiple devices.
- SciVisum scripts and maintains journeys
- Live management of user journeys by dedicated expert team
- We will highlight issues and help diagnose root causes
- Cloud-based service means there’s no software to install and no associated disruption to your staff or systems
More resources about synthetic monitoring for iPhone and Android
The business impact of slow mobile performance
As mobile becomes more influential, the risks of delivering a poor customer experience are more likely to impact profits. A recent survey by Google showed that although over half of all mobile site visits were abandoned if the page didn’t load within three seconds, three out of four mobile sites were still taking longer than ten seconds to load. We take a look inside Google's report at the need to address mobile speed.Read more in our article
Get closer to your end user’s mobile experience with Network Emulation
In order to accurately measure mobile users' experience, it’s crucial to walk in their shoes. Which means simulating 3G, 4G and wifi connectivity so that you can see exactly how performance feels for your end users over the ‘last mile’. Our mobile monitoring includes network emulation to simulate CX on Android and iOS browsers, so you can get closer to your customer’s journey and identify performance issues.Read more in our article
Mobile drives demand as Black Friday tests ecommerce performance
With Black Friday breaking records for online sales, the winners and losers emerge as the results of our Black Friday 2015 mCommerce survey reveal 1 in 10 mobile journeys failed. Websites were under-prepared for mobile traffic, with poor availability, slow page delivery times and large mobile page sizes – all of which raise the risk of abandonment and lost sales.Read more in our report