Peace of mind that your site won’t let you down
As online habits change and grow, businesses are having to respond and adapt more quickly, anticipating new developments and building ever-greater capacity to stay ahead of the curve. Realistic load testing is essential to make sure your site can take the strain of high-volume traffic generated by seasonal peaks, flash sales or following major releases.
Intelligent testing to match the complexity of your platform
It’s time to take a more intelligent approach to web load testing – with realistic testing rooted in the genuine browsing habits of your customers.
- SV-Load emulates realistic journeys
- Provides the most accurate results on which to base decisions
- Performs tasks, checks page content and makes choices just like real users
- Tests a combination of journeys and models drop-off ratios
- Identifies potential weaknesses and bottlenecks that may cause a frustrating user experience
- Delivers an enhanced experience to your customers
Confidently prepare for your busiest times and new releases
Traditional testing based on metrics such as concurrent users or page views simply won’t deliver the insight needed on today’s more complex websites and can produce misleading results.
- SciVisum initiates thousands of journeys and scales them up to - or even beyond - anticipated peak traffic levels
- Realistically assess whether your site can handle traffic at the busiest periods or following new releases
To help you prepare for peak traffic read our free eBook - best practice realistic load testing for peak.
Save time and resource with a fully managed load testing service
SciVisum’s fully managed, independent Load Testing Service makes it possible to manage the complexities of a load test with minimum disruption.
- Journey scripting and traffic modelling by dedicated team of experienced test experts
- Expansive website testing capacity often unobtainable with in-house self-servicing
- SciVisum investigate issues and redirect testing to help diagnose root causes
- Cloud-based service means there’s no software to install and no associated disruption to your staff or systems
Can you trust your load testing? How to meet today’s complex demands with confidence
Don't let your load testing lull you into a false sense of security. With increasing pressures on businesses to adapt to the changing demands of online consumers, realistic and accurate load testing is now essential.Read Article
How Thomas Cook beat online consumer expectations
SciVisum help Thomas Cook manage the many complexities of Load Testing. Travel operators experience incredibly high numbers of visitors at different seasonal peaks and rely on fast moving realtime data. Realistic load testing is essential to ensure they continue to meet consumers' high expectations.Read Thomas Cook Case study
"The SciVisum web load testing service allowed us to identify and understand potential capacity constraints for our technical team to remedy, both on existing products and new products prior to launch.The flexibility and power of the dynamic User Journeys that SciVisum provide ..."Read the full testimonial