- Award-winning, Canterbury-based software company
- Work with an experienced team of experts working on cutting-edge technology
- Salary £30-40k
The business is an established and expanding software company, based in the heart of Canterbury, providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. The company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
You will work closely with a wider team of full stack developers, and report to the Product Owner, with responsibilities on individual features, and team projects.
You will be a pivotal member to further improve our current systems and to create new exciting products that we have on our 5 year company goals.
- Competencies in modern JS frameworks React, Angular and JQuery
- Experience in performing unit and integration testing e.g. Jasmine, Karma
- 2+ Years’ minimum development experience
- Linux proficiency
- Experience with Python or other server side programming language
- BSc in Computer Science or related area
- Working with Agile teams, specifically with knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of creating data visualisations with tools such as D3, C3, flot, HighCharts, Tableau
- Good at User Interface design
To apply – or more information – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your CV.