- Award-winning, Canterbury-based software company
- Work with an experienced team of experts working on cutting-edge technology
- Salary £20-25k
The business is an established and expanding software company, based in the heart of Canterbury, providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. The company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
This is a great role with plenty of opportunity to work on different products directly impacting the core business. Our evolving tech stack means that we’re open to new technologies that will help solve interesting and challenging problems, working with an amazing team.
You will be a pivotal member to further improve our current systems and to create new exciting products that we have on our 5 year company goals.
- Python or any other OO programming language
- Loves contributing fresh new ideas
- Good at working together with others in a team
- Linux proficiency
- Experience with Python
- BSc in Computer Science or related area
- Working with Agile teams, specifically with knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- AWS experience or other cloud services
To apply – or more information – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your CV.