- Award-winning, Canterbury-based software company
- Work with an experienced team of experts working on cutting-edge technology
- Salary £20-25k
The business is an established and expanding software company, based in the heart of Canterbury, providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. The company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
You will be part of dynamic team, working and learning in an agile environment, responsible for Quality Assurance of new features and products as they are developed and released.
The QA team works alongside the Development and Support teams in order to create results and bring great value to our customers. We are looking for someone who will be driven by putting our customers first, and bring maximum benefit to them. We are looking for people who are proactive and have entrepreneurial spirit, and you will be given as much responsibility as you can take on and will influence decision-making.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Defining acceptance test for new features to be implmented.
- Creating end-to-end integration tests for new features.
- Giving final approval for feature and product releases
- Attending daily scrums and monthly meetings with technical teams
The right person for this role will be a creative thinking innovation, creativity and problem-solving skills are key to our team’s success.
- BSc in Computer Science or related area
- Knowledge of an OO programming language
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in both manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Selenium testing
Specific Job Skills/Knowledge
Results analysis, problem-solving and the ability to think innovatively.
To apply – or more information – contact us at email@example.com and attach a copy of your CV.