- Award-winning, Canterbury-based software company
- Fast track graduate training scheme offering a springboard into IT
- Learn from an experienced team of experts working on cutting-edge technology
- Suitable for graduates keen to develop a career within Sysadmin/DevOps
- Salary £20-25k
The business is an established and expanding software company, based in the heart of Canterbury, providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. The company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
You will be part of dynamic team, working and learning in an agile environment, responsible for the setup and maintenance of our growing infrastructure of over 100 servers. You will work with high volume, complex cloud based and dedicated systems, that are located throughout the UK and internationally
- Python/Bash scripting
- BSc in Computer Science or related area
- AWS (other cloud infrastructure)
- Virtualisation with Docker/Vagrant
- Configuration management utilities (salt, puppet)
- Experience with Databases such as SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Working with Agile teams, specifically with knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
To apply – or more information – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your CV.