Date: 10th March 2015
In just two weeks time we’ll be at this year’s Internet Retailing Expo. It’s the biggest dedicated event for multichannel and delivers a vast educational program. The Expo provides an opportunity to catch up with the very latest ideas for multichannel success and take advantage of best practise examples from leading retailers.
This year the event has a much wider educational program than ever before, including free conferences, dedicated workshops, one to one clinics and an Innovation Pavillion for checking out the latest innovations in retail technology.
Conference highlights include:
- “Mobile in Multichannel Seminars“ on Wednesday 25th March. Hear how other retailers are generating sales on mobile and tablet devices. The mobile seminar series includes a panel discussion ‘Mobile Technology – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly’ with long term SciVisum client and partner Clarks Shoes’ Chuck Cantrell, Head of eCommerce Solutions.
- “Insight & Experience Seminars” designed to hone your ability to maximise customer experiences, and increase customer purchasing, loyalty and profitability. Including case studies form Lidl, Vodafone and Moss Bros Group.
If you’re interested in maximising conversions through optimum website performance and uniting your technical and marketing teams around 24/7 Online Mystery Shopper metrics, come along to Stand C61. The SciVisum team will be on hand to discuss your 24/7 multichannel and/or mobile user experience monitoring as well as preparing your site for Black Friday 2015. Our portfolio of services help measure your customers’ experience across multiple devices including iPad, Android and laptop/desktop.
Register for free here
Whether you want to drop into a seminar or workshop, network with peers or chat to the SciVisum team. Or drop us an email to arrange an appointment. The event will be held at Birmingham’s NEC on 25th – 26th March.
IRX 2015 Educational Program:
- Free conferences covering 8 themes including mobile and customer experience
- 16 dedicated workshops; hands-on, practical, training focused sessions delivered by leading companies in the industry
- Expert 30 minute one to one clinics
- Innovation Pavilion
Explore ways in which the travel industry, customer journey and customer experience is changing as a result of today’s digital and social transformation. Hear from industry experts, including Andrea Eckerstofer of Booking.com with insights and real life examples from top travel brands. Take part in a workshop session where industry experts will help you understand how to implement personalisation and digital marketing techniques to drive engagement and convert sales.