Realistic performance testing rooted in the genuine behaviour of your customers
Don't let your load testing lull you into a false sense of security. To fully understand how your customers' complex behaviour will impact your site at peak or following new releases, today's websites require a more realistic and accurate approach to performance testing.
You need independent performance testing that's based on the most realistic traffic profile, testing end-to-end journeys making intelligent choices from page content and testing a mixture of journeys - all rooted in the genuine behaviour of your visitors.
Intelligent testing to match the complexity of your platform
It’s time to take a more intelligent approach to load testing for peace of mind that your site won't let you down when it counts.
- SV-Load tests realistic journeys
- Provides the most accurate results on which to base decisions
- Performs tasks, checks page content and makes choices just like real users
- Tests a combination of journeys and models drop-off ratios
- Identifies potential weaknesses and bottlenecks that may be harming user experience
- Delivers an enhanced experience to your customers
Confidently prepare for your busiest times and new releases
Traditional testing based on metrics such as concurrent users or page views simply won’t deliver the insight needed on today’s more complex websites and can produce misleading results.
- SciVisum initiates thousands of journeys and scales them up to - or beyond - anticipated peak traffic levels
- Realistically assess whether your site can handle traffic at the busiest periods or following new releases
Save time and resource with a fully managed load testing service
SciVisum’s fully managed Load Testing makes it possible to manage the complexities of performance testing with minimum disruption.
- Journey scripting and traffic modelling by dedicated team of experienced test experts
- Expansive website testing capacity often unobtainable with in-house self-servicing
- SciVisum investigate issues and redirect testing to help diagnose root causes
- Cloud-based service means there’s no software to install and no associated disruption to your staff or systems
Find out how easy it is to get started with our managed load testingSV-Load - How to get started
Want to know more?
How Neilson Holidays ensured optimum website performance at peak following re-platform
For specialist ski, beach and sail tour operator Neilson, ensuring customers experience optimum performance during the high-traffic challenges of peak booking seasons is simply non-negotiable. Thanks to SciVisum's fully managed load testing service, Neilson was able to deliver a hassle-free online experience throughout, even following a recent platform shift.Read Case Study
How to get started with SV-Load
As a fully managed service SV-Load takes the strain from your technical team and delivers powerful testing solutions beyond the reach of self-service or DIY solutions. Our solution uniquely creates a real world load test model to expose all bottlenecks and performance issues. We outline just how easy it is to get started with SciVisum’s Load testing.How to get started
Why realism is so important for load testing
Don't let your load testing lull you into a false sense of security. To accurately understand how your customers' complex behaviour will impact your site at peak or following new releases, you need intelligent journeys and the most realistic load test model. Find out why realism is key to today's performance testing solutions.Realism versus traditional metrics