See what your mobile customers really experience
SciVisum's mobile synthetic monitoring for iPhone and Android gets you closer to your customer’s real experience (CX) by monitoring on real iPhone and Android browsers, so you can make better decisions and find all issues impacting mobile customers.
What Makes Our Mobile Monitoring Different
Take control with a realistic, intelligent approach to mobile performance monitoring from your customer’s perspective.
- We do what customers do! Intelligent monitoring makes dynamic choices to find real errors, reduce false positives, and give you accurate, detailed data.
- Video ReplayerSee what the end users see. Save time reviewing and analysing data to determine the impact, scale, and who’s affected.
- Real Browser Monitoring (not monitoring via user agents) Shows what the end users experiences so errors don’t get missed like an un-clickable buy buttons.
- 'True Data' Realistic Monitoring Make the best business decisions whether that’s spending budget on fixing problems or adding the next new features.
Key Benefits of Synthetic Mobile Monitoring
- Quickly Identify performance issues – identify issues fast right down to the browser, page or app content that can easily be missed.
- Improve conversions for iPhone and Android – reduced abandonment and increase conversions with faster rendering and reduced errors.
- Save time and reduce friction between teams – no lengthy meetings, debates, speculation on what to investigate.
- Measure the impact – see how infrastructure and changes effect mobile experiences.
Q: What is synthetic monitoring? A: Synthetic Monitoring is monitoring that uses software scripts to act like a user visiting pages and performing tasks. Scripts are run at regular intervals to check performance around the clock.
Q: Can I benchmark a consistent metric? A: Our mobile monitoring can track consistent metrics as well as dynamic journeys. This way you get the best from both a fixed and dynamic approach.
Q: Different parts of our site/app have different areas with extra clicks/pages, will monitoring consistency be lost? A: When defining, specific Journeys inconsistent paths can be excluded. These exception/longer paths can be looked at separately.Request a demo
More resources about synthetic monitoring for iPhone and Android
The business impact of slow mobile performance
As mobile becomes more influential, the risks of delivering a poor customer experience are more likely to impact profits. A recent survey by Google showed that although over half of all mobile site visits were abandoned if the page didn’t load within three seconds, three out of four mobile sites were still taking longer than ten seconds to load. We take a look inside Google's report at the need to address mobile speed.Read more in our article
Get closer to your end user’s mobile experience with Network Emulation
In order to accurately measure mobile users' experience, it’s crucial to walk in their shoes. Which means simulating 3G, 4G and wifi connectivity so that you can see exactly how performance feels for your end users over the ‘last mile’. Our mobile monitoring includes network emulation to simulate CX on Android and iOS browsers, so you can get closer to your customer’s journey and identify performance issues.Read more in our article
Mobile drives demand as Black Friday tests ecommerce performance
With Black Friday breaking records for online sales, the winners and losers emerge as the results of our Black Friday 2015 mCommerce survey reveal 1 in 10 mobile journeys failed. Websites were under-prepared for mobile traffic, with poor availability, slow page delivery times and large mobile page sizes – all of which raise the risk of abandonment and lost sales.Read more in our report